Wednesday 1 March 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- AYALA MALL SOLENAD

My Personal Experience: I went to Ayala Mall Solenad last year July 10, 2016, together with my sister and her husband. We went there to celebrate my 23rd birthday in a Sunday. Luckily my brother-in-law have a car and my birthday fell on my rest day that time soon we wake up the drive going south began. I never been there that's why I want to be in Nuvali.















Ayala Mall Solenad
A continuously evolving shopping hub at the heart of Nuvali, Ayala Land’s sprawling eco-city in Laguna, south of Metro Manila. Solenad offers diverse retail and dining options to cater to the residents and BPO professionals of Nuvali. Lush greeneries and open spaces surround the establishments of Solenad, offering relax and leisurely shopping experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment