Sunday 19 March 2017

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: THE SPACE BETWEEN US

Director: Peter Chelsom
Cast: Asa Butterfield , Britt Robertson , Gary Oldman , Carla Gugino , Colin Egglesfield
Plot: An astronaut only realises her pregnancy after lift-off, leading to her son being raised on Mars instead of on Earth. Sixteen years later, the boy befriends a Colorado girl. The long distance friendship turns into an online romance. When he is granted his trip to Earth, He is excited to experience all the wonders and takes the chance to find his father.


My Movie Review: The movie is optional you can skip it or watch it pass time pleasantly:) This coming of age and interplanetary adventure is actually very good flick easy to follow and have clear vision but less people likes it. I watched this because my friend treated me I wasn't planning to see it but turned out to be great I enjoyed the journey they all made! The Space Between Us presents young people falling in love despite the space you still go to the distance to find each other. I don't know where the negative reviews come from?
My Favorite Lines: " You don’t realize how far away you are until there’s someone you want to be near." "My name is Gardner Elliot I was born on Mars but I finally found reason to go to Earth."I want to go to Mars, I wrote those words when I was twelve years-old. Mars is a planet ready for life." In twenty hours six astronauts will travel to Mars not to visit but to live there!" "Gardner is a sixteen year-old boy." "He’s met than less than fifteen people in his life. His physical development is at the perfect place to do it. His heart can’t handle our gravity. It’s too risky!" "How do we know he’s going to see her? Because she’s the only person he knows on earth and he’s romantic." "His heart will simply not have the strength in the earth’s gravity." "What’s your favorite thing about Earth? You are Gardner."

No comments:

Post a Comment