Thursday 25 May 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- FLORIDA BLANCA FARM

My Personal Experience: I went to Florida Blanca Farm last January 2, 2015, together with my father and my sister. We went there to visit our cousins and relatives from father side in Florida Blanca. It's new year that time we were excited to see each other and come to my uncle's farm! There's a fish pond and dragon fruit trees pleasant view with the skies.













Florida Blanca Farm
We welcome you to Florida Blanca Farm, 'the Upcoming Premier Center for Agriculture, Industry and Commerce and a Prime Tourist Destination in the Province'. You will find our beautiful people, places, cultural heritage and potential eco-friendly business opportunity. We provide relevant news and events to keep our “Cabalen” worldwide posted on what is happening in Florida Blanca and entice them to come and visit their home town- big farms.

No comments:

Post a Comment