Monday 29 May 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- SKY RANCH PAMPANGA

My Personal Experience: I went to Sky Ranch Pampanga last January 2, 2015, together with my father and my sister. We went there to take a closer look to the newest attraction in hometown Pampanga. We park our car beside the mall after our trip to my uncle's farm. Sky Ranch is hidden found at the back of the mall but Pampanga Eye is very much visible.













Sky Ranch Pampanga
The amusement park was developed by SM Prime Holdings Inc. in partnership with S&T Leisure Inc. and Westech Philippines. Sky Ranch has 22 different rides, including Loop Roller Coaster, Super Viking, Wonderflight, Music Express and the Pampanga Eye. Sky Ranch is located in San Fernando City, Pampanga, the newest destination for residents looking for fun and excitement. It is 10,000 square meter, right beside SM City Pampanga!

No comments:

Post a Comment