Sunday 25 June 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- FESTIVAL ALABANG

My Personal Experience: I went to the Festival Alabang last year December 17, 2016, together with my best friend. We went there to attend the dedication of my friend daughter in the mall. I don't know what dedication until my friend said it's another word for baptism. Upon arrival we brought the biggest gift from Makati to Alabang it's hassle but all worth it:)














Festival Alabang
It is located in the center of Filinvest City, a business district in Alabang. Festival Alabang formerly known as Festival Supermall is a shopping mall owned and operated by Filinvest Land, Inc.'s subsidiary, Filinvest Alabang, Inc. It is the fifth largest shopping mall in the Philippines. The mall opened on 15 May 1998. The first quarter of 2014, its Administration has recently completed the initial phase of the extension of the mall called The River Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment