Friday 16 June 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- MANILA HOTEL

My Personal Experience: I went to the Manila Hotel last year January 2, 2016, together with my family. We went there to be near the church and dress up for my sister's wedding! Manila Hotel is within rage at San Agustin Church that's why I decide to check-in. While in our room I took photos down of Intramuros the oldest district and historical core of Manila.














Manila Hotel
The Manila Hotel is a 570-room, historic five-star hotel located along Manila Bay in Manila, Philippines. The hotel is the oldest premiere hotel in the Philippines built in 1909 to rival MalacaƱang Palace, the official residence of the President of the Philippines and was opened on the commemoration of American Independence. The hotel complex was built on a reclaimed area of 35,000 square metres at the northwestern end of Rizal Park along Bonifacio Drive in Ermita. Its penthouse served as the residence of General Douglas MacArthur during his tenure as the Military Advisor of the Philippine Commonwealth 1935..

No comments:

Post a Comment