Saturday 26 August 2017

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: BABY DRIVER

Director: Edgar Wright
Cast: Ansel Elgort , Lily James , Jamie Foxx , Kevin Spacey , Eiza González , Jon Hamm , Jon Bernthal , Sky Ferreira , Jeff Chase , Wilbur Fitzgerald , Thurman Sewell , Hudson Meek
Plot: Baby, so-called for his young-looking face, is a talented getaway driver who relies on the beat of his personal soundtrack to be the best. He gets involved in a doomed heist that threatens his life, love and freedom after being forced to work for a crime boss.


My Movie Review: The movie is oozing with confidence that action drive gave big explosion! Baby Driver is a heist crime thriller that is absolutely blast from start to finish never disappoints. This movie maybe a cookie cutter from the trailer but the truth is it's a great film save the best parts for the ticket-buying audience. Ansel Elgort is truly bad-ass innocent look but a bit bloody giving that young rebel dude you wish you can hang-out with his fast car driving cool music. Jaime Foxx is a such cool guy his swag makes the ensemble more fun in this exhilarating ride! One of the best stylish film to look this year fueled with killer soundtrack and high-octane finale.
My Favorite Lines: "Hey Baby, you know it's funny. Even though I heard it so many times in the court case, I still can't get used to the fact that your real name is Miles. It's a cool name though. I can think of a lot of great Miles songs. But we still have to get through all those Baby songs first. I can't wait until the day when it's just us, music and the road. All my love Deborah." "The moment you catch feelings is the moment you catch a bullet." "So are you starting your day or did you just get off? You know!! So what is it you do? I'm a driver. Oh, like a chauffeur? Anyone I'd know? I hope none. What is your name? Baby. Your name's Baby? B-A-B-Y Baby?"

No comments:

Post a Comment