Saturday 19 August 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- BANAPPLE MCKINLEY HILL

My Personal Experience: I went to Banapple McKinley Hill last year last year November 27, 2016, together with my two sisters and my brother-in-law. We went there to have a early dinner after going to Venice Piazza and Venice Grand Canal. This is my third time in this branch and every time I come I must have a big appetite since they have huge servings I can barely finish!!













Banapple Mckinley Hill
From the many choices to dine around Venice Piazza and Venice Grand Canal, I'd still make the effort to have a long walk and dine here at Banapple. Aside from the quiet ambience and great service, we always get what's worth of what we paid for! The serving size of the rice meals is enough to make you full. The taste is just right without the strong flavors. I come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment