Friday 5 January 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- SIZZLIN' STEAK

My Personal Experience: I went to Sizzlin' Steak this year January 3, 2018, together with my sister and brother-in-law. We went there to have lunch after my interview at Forever 21 Offices! It's been a while since I visited Mall Of Asia and after not seeing each other my sister treat me with this new restaurant found near the Seaside Section and it was delicious and sizzling hot!!!













Sizzlin' Steak
It plans to expand its store network of both food court and casual dining formats to serve young professionals in the area. It aims to serve these professional sizzlin' meals at everyday affordable prices. Sizzlin' Steak is a homegrown brand under The Max's Group, Inc. It was launched in 2007 to provide the experience of hot, fast and value for money steaks in the country. It offers high quality beef, special sauces, and a hot-plate system served within an environment that puts premium on product quality and service speed found in SM Mall Of Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment