Saturday 27 January 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- YAKIMIX SUSHI GRILL RESTO

My Personal Experience: I went to Yakimix Sushi Grill Restaurant last year October 18, 2017, together with my big sister. We went there to have dinner in the grill- eat all you can restaurant. It's been a while since I've eaten in a buffet style that's why I'm so excited to take a pic of me with the food and the different sushi you can get there colorful and delicious with distinct taste:)














Yakimix Sushi Grill Resto
Yakimix is a grill-all-you can sort of buffet that covers Chinese, Korean, and Japanese cuisine. If you’ve tried this in Manila, though the star of the dining experience maybe the grill and all its gastronomic glory, Yakimix also serves food already cooked and ready to eat ‒ from various kinds of sushi to deliciously-crisp ebi tempura. Not only are the prices pretty friendly, their Birthday Promo is also in full-swing here! Anyone who has a birthday within the month gets to dine in for free as long as he/she is accompanied by three (3) full-paying adults into every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment