Thursday 22 March 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- GRASS RESIDENCES GYM

My Personal Experience: I went to the Grass Residences Gym this year March 14, 2018, together with my best friend. We went there to burn the fats we gain after dine in Kimono Ken:) We chose to go the gym rather to watch a movie that day it's my first time going there because I don't know how to operate the machines thank my friend I had good sweat and nice workout!!














Grass Residences Gym
There are more to homes than to provide shelter, these days they serve as refuge and reward. Urbanites can now enjoy all these at Grass Residences, an oasis-like residential community rising in a vast 2.5 hectares of prime property at the SM City North EDSA Complex. Developed by SMDC, Grass Residences comprises of five 39-storey towers and devotes an expansive 75 percent of its total area to landscaped lawns, swimming pools and water cascades, bringing the beauty of nature to a high-rise abode. Keep fit by working out in a gym, or enjoy a game of basketball or badminton. Our round-the-clock security puts your security gym concern in mind:)

No comments:

Post a Comment