Friday 30 March 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- GRASS RESIDENCES BALCONY

My Personal Experience: I went to Grass Residences Balcony this year January 26, 2018, together with my best friend. We went there to look the skyline at night in my high-rise condo! This is my first time going in my balcony it's scary going out to begin with cause fear of heights took in but turn to be fun along the way. I have less to show so few selfies were shot last night:)















Grass Residences Balcony
This condominium unit is located in a very accessible location. There is a bridge connecting you to SM North, Trinoma, and MRT station. The unit is situated in 40th floor which is the top most floor. Relax in 40th floor with Quezon City skyline on your balcony, or dip in the Olympic size pool for recreation. Basketball court and badminton court are available for use of guests. Just 15 mins away to local night out place like Timog hangout and bars along Quezon Avenue!

No comments:

Post a Comment