Sunday 13 May 2018

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: LOVE, SIMON

Director: Greg Berlati
Cast: Nick Robinson , Katherine Langford , Alexandra Shipp , Tony Hale , Jorge Lendeborg Jr. Keiynan Lonsdale , Miles Heizer , Jennifer Garner , Josh Duhamel , Logan Miller , Joey Pollari
Plot: Everyone deserves a great love story, but for 17-year-old Simon Spier, it's a little more complicated and has two problems. Firstly, He hasn't told his family or friends that he's gay. Secondly, he has fallen for one of his classmates and doesn't know the identity of his anonymous crush online. Resolving both of issue proves hilarious, terrifying and life-changing:)


My Movie Review: The movie is a breeze it's like sipping coconut in a beach! go sit and relax:) Love Simon is sweet and tender- lighthearted high school coming of age tale that's relatable in some level whatever gender orientation you have filled with humor in roller coaster of emotions maybe it's a sensitive subject for some but this one gentle and carefree- fun at the same time!! Nick Robinson is the center of the universe- finding someone gave him courage to find himself together with his squad most got the best role in their career were each show their individuality. Katherine Langford is one actor to look for her presence haunt felt like seeing parallel scenes in 13 Reasons Why at some point or I'm just in bubble cause my friend talking while watching:)
My Favorite Lines: "My name’s Simon, I’m just like you. For the most part my life is totally normal. My dad is the annoyingly handsome quarterback who married the hot valedictorian. I have a sister I actually like, not that I’d ever tell her and there’s my friends. Two of them I’ve known pretty much the beginning of time or at least kindergarten. One of them just met months ago, but it feels like I’ve known her forever. We do everything friends do, we drink way too much iced coffee, we watch bad ‘90s movies and hangout at Waffle House dreaming of college and gorging on carbs. I said I’m just like you. I have a totally perfectly normal life except I have one huge-ass secret. Sometimes I feel like I’m stuck on a ferris wheel. One minute I’m on top of the world, then the next I’m at rock-bottom. I’ve been thinking about why I haven’t come out. Maybe part of me wants to hold onto who’ve I’ve always been, just a little longer. No matter what, who you are to the world is pretty terrifying because what if the world doesn’t like you? P.S It doesn’t seem fair that only gay people have to come out." Why is that straight a default?!

No comments:

Post a Comment