Friday 4 May 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- GELARE WAFFLE ICE CREAM

My Personal Experience: I went to Gelare Waffle Ice Cream this year April 16, 2018, together with my brother. We went there to have some dessert as my welcome treat in their new house! It's been a while since my visit in Singapore and now I'm back for the 5th time but this time my brother move to new place everything is new again and this sweet waffle ice cream sums it all:)














Geláre Waffle Ice Cream
Produced with fresh milk and cream using top quality ingredients and advanced ice cream manufacturing technology, Geláre ice cream is creamier, thicker and more intensely flavoured. Its product range later expanded to include bake-to-order waffles that become a divine match with its ice cream much-loved. Beyond a place for dessert, Geláre has now grown into a café that serves full meals such as premium pastas, sandwiches, salads, freshly brewed coffee and other hot food items - making it the ultimate place for customers or tourists to treat themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment