Tuesday 26 June 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE--IKEA INTERIOR DESIGN

My Personal Experience: I went to Ikea Interior Design this year April 30, 2018, together with my sister. We went to go in one of my first places visited in Singapore take down memory lane! Ikea Interior Design often inspire to great home ideas and venue for good photo opportunities as we take pose at each shot in every visit I made in May 2011, September 2015, & April 2018.














Ikea Interior Design
The Ikea graphics & interior design teams work in the sales area as part of the commercial team with sales and logistics teams to make the visitors’ shopping experience inspirational. Using design skills and merchandising techniques their role to ensure the visual identity of the store and make it easier for customers to buy our products with as little assistance as possible. Design the room settings, product displays to make the whole range both attractive and visible!

No comments:

Post a Comment