Friday 22 June 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- WORLD OF PLANTS

My Personal Experience: I went to Bay South Garden World Of Plants this year May 1, 2018, together with my sister. We went there to sum up the day in the greenery Gardens By The Bay. World Of Plants have become the culmination of our trip as it marks the end of our explorations in this modern jungle with fun-filled moment I come up my most fave eye-catching photo shots!













World Of Plants
Discover something new around every corner at the World of Plants. Venture into this realm of lush greenery and learn all about the spectacular myriad of tropical plants and the systems. Find out how plants disperse their seeds, how mushrooms benefit rain forest communities and adapt to adverse environments. Enjoy the sights of flowers and fruits in bloom, learn how to identify different tree species and sure you'll see some of the most primitive plants in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment