Friday 7 September 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: MALAYSIA-- CAFFE BENE

My Personal Experience: I went to Caffe Bene Malaysia this year April 28, 2018, together with my sister and brother-in-law. We went there to chill out after longer time in the immigration and to rest flash our anger while feeding our minds with those books available in the cafe shelf. This Korean cafe hub is perfect for group hangout and tourist like us cause of its calming vibe:)














Caffe Bene
Caffe Bene serves coffee made from the world's best seasonally harvested fresh coffee beans to ensure you enjoy a truly exceptional cup of coffee. Caffe Bene also offer authentic Belgian waffles, Italian gelato and natural fruit smoothies. Caffebene which the name means "Good Cafe", is a unique Korean culture cafe which incorporates the free spirit of European cafes and European life style. Just drop by a message here and say thank you for serving delicious and awesome desserts and drinks in Malaysia. Definitely I would introduce it to my friends I love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment