Friday 19 July 2019

TRAVEL TO PLACES: TAIWAN-- HUASHAN CREATIVE PARK

My Personal Experience: I went to Huashan Creative Park in Zhongzheng District this year April 22, 2019, together with my sister. We went there to visit one of the hippest park in Taiwan! Huashan Creative Park is made for millennial like me I love the pop of color from the nature's green marry with breezy establishments creating a cool vibe and awesome outlet for art scene!














Huashan Creative Park
Huashan Creative Park is one of the biggest and most interesting creative parks we’ve visited in Taiwan. It’s located in Zhongzheng District in Taipei, and boasts multiple exhibit spaces, shops, and cafes within the park grounds. But aside from what’s on display there, one of the things I found most interesting about this creative park is the space itself. It used to be a winery during Japanese rule, producing sake and ginseng wines, as well as breeding moth orchids of all things. You recognize it by its distinctive chimney towering from the winery’s old boiler room!

No comments:

Post a Comment