Monday 15 July 2019

TRAVEL TO PLACES: TAIWAN-- TUTTO FRESCO RESTO

My Personal Experience: I went to Tutto Fresco Resto in Hotel Relax II this year April 22, 2019, together with my sister. We went there to eat breakfast prior start to our jam-packed day! Tutto Fresco Resto is a pleasant surprise I thought the food would be more traditional turns out my breakfast favorites are still around- chicken fingers, bacon & ham and variety of loaf bread:)














Tutto Fresco Resto
The hotel provides a convenient self-service coin-operated laundry washing machine. You can rest assured that your accompanying clothes will be refreshed and comfortable. The breakfast offers a delicious buffet for guests: hot dishes, salads, coffee, tea, fruit juices, hot porridge, freshly cooked vegetables, soups and breads, selected fruits. Breakfast Restaurant Location:) Access Hotel Relax II (Tutto Fresco Restaurant) For extra breakfast costs NT 250/one person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment