Sunday 25 October 2020

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- GILIGAN'S SKY GARDEN

My Personal Experience: I went to Giligan's Sky Garden North this year February 16, 2020, together with my best friend. We went there to re-connect after not seen each other in months:) This is my second time in Giligan's this year after discovering last month that they offer tasty delicious meals in affordable price I treat my best friend with Sisig and mine Oriental Fish Fillet!



















Giligan's Sky Garden
When it comes to food, there are choices for group meal which has a reasonable price. Ambiance is okay for a restaurant that offers alcoholic beverages. Service is also okay except during peak hours. Nice restaurant for family or group occasions. Busy but not crowded, super fast service and nice group deals. Crispy Sisig was my favorite everything is well prepare! Service was very attentive a good restaurant serving Chinese Cuisine. The food were tasty and the price were reasonable. They have package for group of 2, 4, 6, 10 etc. for lower price:)

No comments:

Post a Comment