Sunday 3 January 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- HAWAIIAN THEME BIRTHDAY

My Personal Experience: I went to our other house for Hawaiian Theme Birthday last year July 10, 2020, together with my neighbors. I went to the grass in front of the house for that Hawaiian Feels for my solo photos plus added Pineapple Juice, Pineapple Chunks to top it All:) I made it possible to be in outdoor set-up because its my birthday I will do what I like.. freedom!




















Hawaiian Theme Birthday
A luau is a Hawaiian party or feast often accompanied by entertainment. It's an event where friends and family eat, laugh and bond through a fun shared experience. You can do it as a simple backyard BBQ or go all-out and re-create a tropical Hawaiian experience. Throwing a Hawaiian theme party is easier than you think. A lūʻau (Hawaiian: lūʻau, also anglicized as "luau") is a traditional Hawaiian party or feast. It may feature food such as poi, kālua puaʻa (kālua pig), poke, lomi salmon, ʻopihi, & haupia, beer and traditional Hawaiian Music and Hula:)

No comments:

Post a Comment