Monday 11 January 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- TASTES FROM THE GREENS

My Personal Experience: I happened to have Tastes From The Greens Mik Tea's last year July 11, 2020, together with my mom and dad. It's the extension of my birthday celebration on next day were new set of food was sent thanks to my sister I got to enjoy this with our parents:) Tastes From The Greens Milk is the most delicious one my mom and dad like the milk teas too!


















Tastes From The Greens
Finer than the finest tea blend! Bring some excitement to your taste buds with our creamier than ever cream puff add-on. Our finest tea blends create mouth-watering cravings that will make you come back for more. Packed with the highest quality ingredients, that are perfect for any season; each cup is filled with mouth-watering goodness. For us, an ideal cup of tea is sourced from the finest tea leaves and blend them to create that ideal and unique brew. Taste from the greens not your ordinary milk tea. Also all famous homegrown milk tea of Pampanga:)

No comments:

Post a Comment