Wednesday 20 January 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- WHITE RED VELVET CAKE

My Personal Experience: I happened to have White Red Velvet Cake last year July 15, 2020, together with my mom. To top it all off I received my birthday cake 5 days after my 27 birthday:) I have to say this pandemic and lockdown make us for more hungry to celebrate and long for the moments by making the most which results to my longest memorable birthday celebration!!



















White Red Velvet Cake
White velvet cake is red velvet‘s pretty little sister. Red velvet cake has been around for ages and probably one of the most popular cake flavors of all time. But not everyone want’s to eat red food coloring or maybe they have special dietary requirements that don’t allow them to eat red food dye. Whatever the reason, options are always good. What is white velvet cake? White velvet cake is basically red velvet without the red. It’s a buttermilk cake base that results in a very soft, fluffy and moist cake. If you leave out all the color and the cocoa powder you have yourself a nice white velvet cake. Neat huh. The buttermilk gives this southern inspired cake it’s rich and velvety texture. Traditional Red velvet cake has little bit more of cocoa powder in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment