Wednesday 3 March 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- BUILDING BLOCKS

My Personal Experience: I went to play Building Blocks and sip One Tea last year October 1, 2020, together with my nephew and our moms. We were happy with the surprise delivery of Milk Teas and Baked Sushi ordered by my sister, I got the blue one Cookies and Cream Flavor! Building Blocks comes later the night after I went to my nephew's room and start building parts!


















Building Blocks
What does the phrase building blocks mean? A unit of construction or composition especially something essential on which a larger entity is based. Building block: noun, plural noun: building blocks 1. a child's toy brick, typically made of wood or plastic. 2. a basic unit from which something is built up. "sounds are the building blocks of language" Toy blocks, also called "building blocks," are solid shapes used for construction play. Some are simple planks made of wood. Others are fancy, like the interlocking bricks of plastic made by Lego and Mega Blox. Toy blocks are wooden, plastic, or foam pieces of various shapes and colors that are used as construction toys. Sometimes, toy blocks depict letters of the alphabet. See Wikipedia!

No comments:

Post a Comment