Saturday 13 March 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- THE CAT FACTORY

My Personal Experience: I went to The Cat Factory mean our store last year September 25, 2020, together our cats. It's rare to capture them all together some of my cuddly friends want there solo shots mostly specially my favorite cat Helsinki he let me touch his fluffy stomach white fur as of ones in group: Whitney the mother cat, Tokyo the brother cat, Rio the sister cat:)


















The Cat Factory
I found my inspiration on a British series called Loaded while I'm watching this I notice that their company was called Cat Factory so I taken pictures of my cats since we're like a factory of cats I got a lot I just show you some of them. The money-making game for these guys is the app Cat Factory. While Loaded doesn't show how it's played, the graphics for the game feature adorable cats and at least one human character who's drawn in a way that is reminiscent of the characters in Candy Crush. With apps like Angry Birds and Candy Crush getting their own movies and game shows, it's no surprise that a scripted show would use them as inspiration to highlight the type of incredible success that these app creator's experience. Inspiration creates!

No comments:

Post a Comment