Tuesday 23 March 2021

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

My Personal Experience: I went to our store & do some selfies last year November 25, 2020, Orange is the New Black as I plunge in the heat as season's change I can feel the wind blows!! Cold months are coming as the winter comes let me be the warmth that will get you by on this uncertain days as I try to enjoy my days in lockdown I make sure to capture pics made it most:)














Orange is the New Black
The expression means something is the new something else, it's a way of expressing a changeover when talking about common property or characteristic of the two somethings. Grey is the New Black refers to the change in fashionable colour choice, originally black was very popular and de rigour, but for the new season the new colour is grey. Orange Is The New Black (OITNB) is the title of an American TV show and a pun of sorts. In the storyline a public relations executive is sentenced to prison. Often PR executives may wear corporate dress which is muted and of a dark colour, usually black or near black, a nod to stylish marketing. In prison, inmate dress has been striped uniforms to make the prisoners distinctive. However, nowadays, prisoners will wear high visibility clothing so they will be easier to spot. Orange is used extensively in the US penal system, example Guantanamo Bay. So the title is describing the transition of the main character, Piper Chapman, from corporate workplace into prison cell:)

No comments:

Post a Comment