Tuesday 16 August 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- COOL TIMES IN GONG CHA

My Personal Experience: I went to SM Pampanga to have Cool Times in Gong Cha and I did this year March 29, 2022, by myself for the eight time and back exploring popular milk tea now! Gong Cha is the first milk tea brand I knew since my sister introduce this back in college when we go out or she goes home this what she bought- Winter Melon is the flavor I most enjoy still:)




















Cool Times In Gong Cha
Gong cha” means to offer the best tea to the Emperor from all possessions. It represents the highest quality and self-expectation. Established in 2006, Gong cha has been appreciated by its customers, relying on good words of mouth and unique customized services originated in Taiwan. From then the story of Gong cha has widely spread, and Gong cha has become one of the best-known quality tea providers in the world. Now Gong cha has blossomed in more than 20 regions. Gong cha uses only loose-leaf tea, no bags or powders, and ensures that all drinks are served at their freshest by making all tea and pearls fresh in store with just a four-hour shelf life. This commitment to excellence ensures that Gong cha is always Brewing happiness:)

No comments:

Post a Comment