Saturday 27 August 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- MEETING PLACE AT THE ATRIUM

My Personal Experience: I went to SM Pampanga at Meeting Place at The Atrium this year April 2, 2022, together with my nephew while waiting for him I stop in this new vibrant hangout! Along the way I found myself nature tripping as I walked along the selling plants nearby as if I was outside the greens around me gave such a refreshing vibe who knew time could feel chill:)




















Meeting Place At The Atrium
SM City Pampanga is a shopping mall owned and operated by SM Prime Holdings. It is located along the Jose Abad Santos Avenue in San Fernando and Mexico in the province of Pampanga. It has a land area of 316,000 m² and total gross floor area of 132,484 m². Indulge in sheer fun and entertainment that's for the whole family at SM Pampanga part San Fernando!

No comments:

Post a Comment