Saturday 6 August 2022

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- RACKS MISSISSIPPI MUD PIE

My Personal Experience: I went to RACKS to taste the only one dessert Mississippi Mud Pie this year March 22, 2022, by myself for the seventh time I getting used to being alone I enjoy it! Mississippi Mud Pie is top notch not to be missed if your dessert lover like me the richness of the chocolate is what gets me and made it so yummy the cake and vanilla ice cream blend too!



















Racks Mississippi Mud Pie
RACKS stands for Real American Country Kitchen Style. A casual dining restaurant serving the best in North Ave, Quezon City! Racks is now accepting indoor dine-in guests, outdoor dine-in. We are also available for pick-up, take-out, and delivery via Grabfood, Foodpanda & Pickaroo! Visit RACKS and indulge to their Mississippi Mud Pie their one of a kind dessert! Mississippi Mud Pie by RACKS is a sweet treat on you first day of work after the long weekend do indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment