Tuesday 17 October 2023

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- ICHIKOKUDO HOKKAIDO RAMEN

My Personal Experience: I went to Ichikokudo Hokkaido Ramen in Changi Airport Terminal 3!! last year July 31, 2022, together with my two big sisters, my nephew, their respective other half Ichikokudo Hokkaido Ramen is unexpected pick in the airport when my sister picked it I just go to the flow without knowing what to eat there I was pleasantly surprise have varieties of drinks!



















Ichikokudo Hokkaido Ramen
Be the first to try Ichikokudo Hokkaido Ramen. Every day we spend hours slowly simmering chicken bones to create a rich and flavorful soup. The finishing touch is made with a blend of bonito and mackerel all brought together with subtle umami from 100% Hokkaido kelp. We use a special blend of flour that includes Hokkaido wheat to make our noodles richly textured and satisfyingly firm. Topped with a generous helping of aosa seaweed to evoke the aroma of the Hokkaido sea. Enjoy the great tasting Ichikokudo Hokkaido Ramen at 313@somerset, Changi Airport Terminal 3, Hillion Mall, Jurong Point, Northpoint City, Paya Lebar Quarter, Suntec City:)

No comments:

Post a Comment