Saturday 28 October 2023

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE-- SUPER SUB

My Personal Experience: I went to Super Sub my first day out since arriving back in outside the area around so PLQ- Paya Lebar Quarter last year August 3, 2022, together with my sister! Super Sub is bringing color to the vicinity with its neon lights you can't help but to catch eye on the booth and get out their hotdog sell put on a bun with overflowing toppings and much sauce!



















Super Sub
Super Sub: Creative Hotdog Subs With Gourmet Toppings at Suntec! Located at Suntec City, Super Sub first opened its doors to the public in September 2019. I went to PLQ! Even though their main focus lies in their toppings, they use specially-made chicken hotdogs that are customized and locally produced. When my friend first recommended Super Sub to me, I was pretty skeptical. I’ve always wondered how hotdogs can fill up your tummy because portions always looked meagre to me. Because I’ve always been using IKEA hotdogs as a benchmark, I never knew how the sub's loaded with toppings looked like—until I saw Super Sub’s hotdogs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment