Wednesday 2 July 2014

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: 22 JUMP STREET


Director: Phil Lord , Chris Miller
Cast: Jonah Hill , Channing Tatum , Ice Cube , Amber Stevens , Wyatt Russell , Jillian Bell
Plot: The sequel to "21 Jump Street", with undercover police officers Morton Schmidt and Greg Jenko to head to college after going undercover as high school students. Based on the 1987 television series of the same name by Stephen J. Cannell and Patrick Hasburgh.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/22-jump-street-2014/id-1ee60000/

My Movie Review: The movie is fun, lots of laugh and makes me feel I'm living the good life. I like the start where they recap what happened in 21 Jump Street and now in 22 Jump Street they give us college parties, spring break and kick-ass attitude I love it! Made me missed my college best friend cause I'm like Jonah Hill, the cute chubby one and his more like Channing Tatum. I hope there will be sequels just like what they shown credits.
My Favorite Lines: "Look at Dickson's office. It looks like a giant cube of ice." "How you bitches like Jump Street now?" "Why every time you speak I want to throw the f*** up?" "We're like a power couple." "We're like Rihanna and Chris Brown. You're a good dancer but sometimes you're meaner than I'd like you to be." "Do we look older or does everyone in college look like babies?" "Shhh! Some of us are trying to study so if you could take it down to a level of shut up." "Is this the level you're looking for?" "Shut the f*** up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment