Wednesday 23 July 2014

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES


Director: Matt Reeves
Cast: Gary Oldman , Judy Greer , Kodi Smit-McPhee , Kirk Acevedo , Andy Serkis , Jason Clarke , Toby Kebbell , Keri Russell , Keir O'Donnell
Plot: A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth's dominant species.


My Movie Review: The movie is surreal, I can't believe what I'm seeing took my breath away. Impossible turned possible when apes speaks out, rode on horses, carried some guns and think like a human. The story is so compelling makes me digging what happened in the past to understand and how it leads to this madness. Caesar have grown up really strong, he come a long way being a small ape to this powerful leader and complex thinker.
My Favorite Lines: "War has already begun. Ape started war. And human...human will not forgive. You must go before fighting begins. I am sorry...my friend." "I've seen things, I've seen the way they are, they want what we want, to survive."

No comments:

Post a Comment