Wednesday 30 July 2014

TRAVEL TO PLACES: SINGAPORE XIN WANG HONG KONG CAFE

My Personal Experience: I went to Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe last year July 28, 2013, together with my siblings. We went there to celebrate my brother's birthday and my last Sunday in Singapore. Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe is located in Changi Airport, it is a mix of Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai and Singapore street food with stir-fried rice meals as well.
















Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe
Street favourites of Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai and Singapore take centrestage at Xin Wang Hong Kong Café. Boasting 200 items on the menu, diners can savour comfort food borne from simple recipes characteristic of the typical Hong Kong and Macau cafes, home recipes we grew up on, local Singapore favourites, tim sum and tea-time snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment