Sunday 12 July 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: TERMINATOR GENISYS



Director: Alan Taylor
Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger , Jai Courtney , Jason Clarke , Lee Byung-hun , Matt Smith , Emilia Clarke , J.K. Simmons , Dayo Okeniyi , Courtney B. Vance , Sandrine Holt
Plot: In the year 2029, the leader of the resistance, John Connor, continues his fights against the machines from SkyNet and while he is on the verge of victory, he sends lieutenant Kyle Reese back to the past in order to save his mother's life and ensure his own existence. But what he later discovers is something out of his expectation.

Source: http://movies.insing.com/movie/terminator-genisys-2015/id-2ee60000/

My Movie Review: The movie is worth watching the reset of the blockbuster franchise gives a fresh take on the Terminator story. Arnold Schwarzenegger is indeed the soul of the Terminator franchise without him it's not the same or complete I'm so glad his back. His the ultimate robot in human form the role made him a superstar and have famous catch phrase "I'll be back". Sarah Connor and John Connor are humanity's last hope on Judgement Day this come to mind when I hear their names Kyle Reese doesn't ring a bell.
My Favorite Lines: "The machines sent a Terminator back to a time before the war to kill my mother, Sarah Connor. Sir, let me save her." "My whole life I've prepared my son to lead in a fight against machines. They last thing I could imagine is that he'd become one of them." "Come with me if you want to live! Now, soldier!" "I've been waiting for you!" "I look at each of you and I see the marks of this long and terrible war. If we die tonight, mankind dies with us." "We can stop Judgement Day from happening." "I'll be back! What?

No comments:

Post a Comment