Monday 20 July 2015

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES COLLEGE OF SAINT BENILDE

My Personal Experience: I worked as a library clerk at College Of Saint Benilde this year April 30, 2015, together with other librarians. We took pictures in and out of the library but only pictures on the bookshelves made the cut. This was taken on my last day of work as library clerk and I know I made a good effort in seeing and doing things leaving the library.














College of Saint Benilde
De La Salle–College of Saint Benilde (DLS-CSB, Benilde) is a private Catholic college in the Malate district of Manila, Philippines. There are 3 campuses, one is along Taft Avenue, with two campuses along Pablo Ocampo Street and Arellano Avenue. The Taft Campus, the Angelo King International Center and the School of Design and Arts in Malate, Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment