Thursday 30 July 2015

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES AYALA CENTER CEBU

My Personal Experience: I went to Ayala Center Cebu this year May 1, 2015, together with my family and my sister-in-law family. This is our first day in Cebu and the start of our summer vacation! We went to Hukad a Cebuano Restaurant to meet and greet people on the upcoming wedding of my brother. Native foods were amazing serve in banana leaves.













Ayala Center Cebu
It is a large shopping mall at the Cebu Business Park in Cebu City, Philippines. It is the first Ayala Shopping Center located outside Metro Manila. It was opened in 1994, and is owned by Ayala Malls. On an average day, more than 85,000 people visit Ayala Center Cebu, with the figure increasing to 135,000 on weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment