Saturday 25 July 2015

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES LORENZO'S WAY

My Personal Experience: I went to Lorenzo's Way this year June 25, 2015, together with my sister and our parents. We went there to have a family lunch and spend time with our mama and papa. My sister just arrived from Singapore and spent her vacation leave in Makati to visit me while our parents came from our province to bond with us for whole day.














Lorenzo's Way
Lorenzo's Way was named one of Philippine Tatler's Best Restaurants for 2014. Why should one visit Lorenzo's Way? Tatler says that at Lorenzo's Way, one can reunite with the familiar flavors of one's favorite home-cooked Filipino dishes, prepared the LJC Way. Tatler gave Lorenzo's Way a perfect 10 for service and 9 for food and ambience.

No comments:

Post a Comment