Saturday 28 April 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- BLAKE'S WINGS & STEAKS

My Personal Experience: I went to Blake's Wings & Steaks this year April 14, 2018, together with my sister and her husband. We went there to taste their steaks and have a bountiful lunch! Blake's Wings & Steaks is new to me this is my first dine and have no expectation on the food- mash potato, mac & cheese, potato wedges are flavorful but the T-bone steak is tough to cut:(!















Blake's Wings & Steaks
So here's a wings and steaks place. How are we different? Blake's Wings & Steaks is a casual dining restaurant that guards a secret: there is a formula to the quality, quantity and the kind of service we have. A method so down-pat, you'll find it hard to go looking somewhere else. We at Blake's are proud to offer hearty food in hefty portions and eager servers that can't wait to taste through this dining experience. We don't give you meals. We feed you memories to keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment