Sunday 22 April 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF

My Personal Experience: I went to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf this year April 6, 2018, together with my big sister. We went there to find cool place- take a break and eat some cake:) We went back to Ayala Triangle after our dinner at Rufo's Famous Tapa in the Paseo Mall near to my sister office we're about to go home but my sweet tooth leads to stop in the coffee shop:)














The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
In 1963, Herbert B. Hyman started The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®. His dedication to finding and serving the best coffee and tea in the world made him the founding father of gourmet coffee in California. Now, nearly 50 years old, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® has grown into one of the largest privately-owned, family-run coffee and tea companies in the world. Along the way, The Bean is affectionately known, has become the model for a successful coffee and tea company.

No comments:

Post a Comment