Tuesday 30 September 2014

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES AYALA AVENUE

My Personal Experience: I went to Ayala Avenue last July 13, 2011, together with my sister and her friends. We started the day early in McDonald's, having breakfast with my sister's friends was rare but fun. Lunch time is all about the two of us, we left her friends and went to T.G.I Friday's, where we have two of their delicious main course and dessert.

















Ayala Avenue
It is a major thoroughfare in Makati and one of the busiest roads in Metro Manila, crossing through the heart of the Makati Central Business District. Because of the many businesses located along the avenue, Ayala Avenue is nicknamed the Wall Street of the Philippines. It is also a major link between Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA) and Metropolitan Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment