Sunday 14 September 2014

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY

My Personal Experience: I went to Bonifacio Global City last December 21, 2011, together with my brother. This is the first time I went to Taguig BGC and my first Christmas in the Metro. We went there spend the holidays outside the house. We ate dinner at Kenny Roger's on dessert at Buko ni Frutas and pass the stores at Bonifacio High Street.

 
Bonifacio Global City
It was once called Fort McKinley when the United States government first acquired it in 1902. In 1957, it was renamed Fort Bonifacio after Andres Bonifacio. In 2003, Ayala Land, Inc. and Evergreen Holdings, Inc. help shape and develop Bonifacio Global City, turning an area once war zone and lots of aggression into the world-class business and residential center it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment