Wednesday 24 September 2014

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES MOA GIANT GLOBE

My Personal Experience: I went to MOA Giant Globe last August 3, 2011, together with my brother. This is my second time I went to Mall Of Asia and my first picture with the Giant Globe. This happened during his vacation in Makati and my weekend when I'm still studying. We went there to have snacks, watch movie and take pictures while enjoys time.















MOA Giant Globe
You can’t miss this big globe within the SM Mall of Asia (MOA) outdoor complex especially at night when it reflects the changing of different colors of light every few minutes. I enjoyed watching it amidst the groups of shoppers rushing to catch any of the late night buses passing by. This landmark symbolizes the size and advancement MOA represents being the third largest shopping mall in the world.

Source: http://www.happysteps.net/2008/03/14/the-big-globe-at-the-sm-mall-of-asia-moa/

No comments:

Post a Comment