Sunday 11 January 2015

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES


Director: Peter Jackson
Cast: Orlando Bloom , Lee Pace , Evangeline Lilly , Martin Freeman , Richard Armitage , Manu Bennett , Luke Evans , Benedict Cumberbatch , Cate Blanchett , Ian McKellen
Plot: The epic conclusion to "The Hobbit" series will embark on another quest with Bilbo Baggins, Thorin Oakenshield and the Dwarves. Unwittingly releasing the fury of the dragon Smaug upon the world, there is another danger looming ahead of them; Orcs unleashed by Sauron along with restless Men, Dwarves and Elves find themselves in conflict for the great battle of the five armies where the fate of Middle Earth hangs in precarious balance.

Source:http://movies.insing.com/movie/the-hobbit-the-battle-of-the-five-armies-2014/id-1be40000/

My Movie Review: The movie is captivating, maybe the last for this middle earth journey but still worth while to watch. The Hobbit is unexpected for me, I didn't have an interest to follow this series when the first one came but when I gave it a try I got curious to the story. The battles were impressive I just wish they were longer cause this is the defining chapter. Bilbo Baggins caught in this chaos, I'm so happy he come home return where it all started.
My Favorite Character: Bard The Bowman

Bard also known as Bard the Bowman, was a man of Laketown, slayer of the Dragon, Smaug, and founder, first king of the New Kingdom of Dale. He was succeeded as King of Dale by his son, Bain.

Source: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Bard

No comments:

Post a Comment