Wednesday 21 January 2015

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES AYALA TRIANGLE GARDENS

My Personal Experience: I went to Ayala Triangle Gardens last year November 22, 2014, together with my sister. We went there to hang-out, before going home after we dine and shop in Glorietta. My new sunglasses makes it's début in this garden while my bag makes it's last glance. I've laid down in this green grass and go around with my striking new look.














Ayala Triangle Gardens
It's the ideal spot for people who want to distance themselves from the everyday hustle bustle to relax, unwind and get in touch with nature. The lush gardens is now considered as a refuge for the fast-paced Makati life. The wide space of greeneries is enjoyable for jogging, brisk walking or people-watching.

Source: http://www.ayalatriangle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment