Wednesday 7 January 2015

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES BENCH GLORIETTA

My Personal Experience: I went to Bench Glorietta last year November 22, 2014, together with my dad and my sister. We stayed first at Bacolod Chicken Inasal where we had our lunch and then we had dessert at Cupcakes By Sonja. My sister bought me a Bench Bag while there we saw Allison Harvard and got her picture paying on the cashiers.














Bench Brand History
Bench was established in 1987 opening up as a small store selling men's T-shirts. The company has now grown to include a ladies' line, underwear, fragrances, housewares, snacks and other lifestyle products. The company's growth can be attributed to their use of celebrity endorsers, television commercials and giant billboards along the busy metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment