Wednesday 26 April 2017

TRAVEL TO MOVIES: GHOST IN THE SHELL


Director: Rupert Sanders
Cast: Scarlett Johansson , Takeshi Kitano , Juliette Binoche , Pilou Asbæk , Michael Pitt
Plot: This sci-fi movie takes place in 2029, where humanity has access to cybernetics bodies called "shells" that enable them to have supernatural powers. Major Motoko Kusanagi is the captain of the Public Security Section 9, who has been assigned to capture the hacker known as the Puppet Master.


My Movie Review: The movie is a futuristic spectacle that shows what a mind can create! Ghost In The Shell is a slick live-action that tackle on the cybernetic world in modern time. It gives us a peak on how advertising should look with the 3D effect in the tallest buildings! Scarlett Johansson is superb in this film giving us better, stronger, faster cinematic cyborg. Finding your inner soul is hard but Major found her ghost and break barriers in her shell. But I have to admit I lost focus thinking of something but got back hearing the final pieces.
My Favorite Lines: "We cling to memories as if they define us, but they don't. What we do is what defines us." "There was an attack. You were dying. We saved you and now you save others. You are the first of your kind, but you are not invulnerable." "Maybe next time you can design me better." "Everyone around me they feel connected to something but I'm not." "They created me but they can not control me." "Never send a rabbit to kill a fox." "I have been watching you have to remember I saw someone down there." "He wasn't human. He's a known terrorist and he's killed again they didn't just kill them." "They hacked into their minds. He's everywhere else and nowhere." "I will find him and I kill him."

No comments:

Post a Comment