Monday 24 April 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- HOLE IN THE WALL

My Personal Experience: I went to Hole In The Wall found at Century City Mall last year November 28, 2016, together with my sister, my brother-in-law and his brother. We went there to have some brunch since we're meeting in Makati. This is my first time eating there some of the staff were rude looking from head to toe but its cool vibe help me settle down.













Hole In The Wall
It's tempting to call the place a food court, but it's more than just that. Hole in the Wall is a food hall that may resemble a theme park. One area resembles an idyllic summer camp, while another is decorated with urban art. The biggest one is airy at night, gorgeously illuminated by fairy lights. Hole in the Wall is definitely quite the hidden gem. It's a gastronomic paradise with 11 stalls, and a wonderland filled with all sorts of eclectic and quirky furnishings – all located on the top floor of the futuristic-looking – Century City Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment