Friday 28 April 2017

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- BAD BIRD VS. THE BEEF

My Personal Experience: I went to Bad Bird at Hole In The Wall last year November 28, 2016, together with my sister, my brother-in-law and his brother. We went there to order their basic staple chicken and burgers. My sister and I went to the Bad Bird Stall since I'm craving from some juicy tender chicken while the brother's prefer the burgers at The Beef!













Bad Bird Vs. The Beef

Hole In The Wall is a modern and upscale food hall built for ‘good food gatherings’. One of the popular brand was Bad Bird which specializes in fried chicken flavored with umami spices served with some Japanese & Korean inspired sides. Popular sides include their spiced fried rice and corn. Umami is actually Japanese for ‘pleasant savory taste’ widely coined as the 5th taste (with salty, sweet, sour and bitter) because of its unique attributes!

No comments:

Post a Comment