Tuesday 14 August 2018

TRAVEL TO PLACES: PHILIPPINES-- ARMY NAVY MCKINLEY HILL

My Personal Experience: I went to Army Navy McKinley Hill this year June 16, 2018, together with my sister. We went there to have dinner were I'm starving until eating some comfort food:) Army Navy makes a positive impression to me in my first dine last summer that's why I'm back and known for its good quality food but this branch is not! the staff kill the vibe less welcoming:(
















Army Navy McKinley Hill
Located at Unit A2 810 Bldg, Upper McKinley Rd, McKinley Hill, Taguig.  Army Navy Burger + Burrito serves unique burgers, tacos, and rice meals. They also offer Mexican comfort food, all-day breakfast and burritos. They have popular products like Fearless Fried Chicken- crispy, flavorful quarter chicken served with rice and pepper gravy. Breakfast Burrito (All-Day)- flour tortilla filled with meat, toasted hash brown and scrambled eggs. And side dishes and drinks like Freedom Fries- seasoned thin-cut, crispy zesty fries and Libertea- freshly brewed iced tea!

Source: https://ph.phonebooky.com/restaurant/army-navy-burger-burrito-mckinley-hill

No comments:

Post a Comment